Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How many times can I have Garage Sale?

  • What do I need to get a garage sale permit?

  • To connect the Gas could I as the property owner get the permit?

  • For Water and Sewer Connection what do I need to do?

  • If I am building a new house, could I get permit myself for plumbing work?

  • If I am building a new house, could I get the permit myself for electrical work?

  • Do I need to send anything to AEP or my electric provider?

  • When will the electrical inspection for connection of light be completed?

  • Where do I get the ESID number from?

  • To connect my light what do I need?

  • Can I move my house/trailer in any location inside Donna?

  • To move a house, do I need a permit?

  • If I am going to build a new house and/or commercial office, what do I need?

  • Do I need a permit for any additions to my house?

  • What is the fee for a building permit?

  • What is a Zoning District?

  • What do the zoning district abbreviations (R-1, B-1, etc.) mean?

  • How do I determine the zoning of my property?

  • How do I change the zoning of my property?

  • Can the Planning Department recommend contractors or engineers?

  • Can I subdivide my property?

  • Where do I find information regarding property ownership or tax information?

  • What are setbacks and how do I find setback information?

  • I have an easement on my property. How will this affect me?

  • How do I locate my property lines?

  • As a permit applicant, what is expected of me at the public hearing? What is the procedure of the meeting?

  • I received a notice in the mail regarding a proposal in my area. What do I do?